Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully before using the IEC Marriage website.
By using the IEC Marriage Site, you accept to the below terms and conditions:
* You are an adult aged 18 years or over.
* You will ensure all your interactions using the website and for meetings organised as a result are within the rules of Shariah.
* Your account is for your sole, personal use only. You may not authorise others to use your account.
* You will provide all required information to create your profile and it will be 100% accurate.
* You will only remain a user of this site until you find a successful match. You will close your profile once you no longer require it.
* You accept that IEC Marriage reserve the right to terminate your access if you misuse the site, do not use the site as intended or you appear dormant.
* You accept that IEC Marriage reserve the right to reject an application on any basis and without providing a reason.
* You agree that by registering you agree to show your anonymous profile on our website. Your personal details will be hidden.
* You agree that by engaging in profile SWAPS you agree to share your personal details including your photo in exchange of receiving the other persons personal details.
* You agree that by arranging a meeting via this website you agree to always follow the Shariah guidelines.
* You agree that by arranging a meeting via this website you will be exchanging contact details including telephone and email address.
* You agree that any information obtained as a result of this website will only be used for its correct purpose. Information that is no longer required will be disposed.
* You agree that any details obtained as a result of this website will not be stored or misused.
* You agree that you will not share the information obtained from this website with others. The data accessible during profile SWAPS is strictly confidential.
* You agree that you are solely responsible for your interactions with other members. It is solely your responsibility to ensure your own safety when meeting/communicating with other members both on and off the site.
* You accept that no liability can be attached to us for your conduct or behaviour after an introduction has been made nor for any information being forwarded on to a third party.
* You accept that IEC Marriage do not have the obligation nor responsibility or the technical means to verify the identity of persons who register as members or use our services, or to verify member content.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Any use of materials on this website without prior written permission of IEC Marriage is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms at any time. Please check these terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of this IEC Marriage Site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
Last Updated: 25/07/2020